Uh- oh. I am already getting behind in making posts. Not my intention of course, but, things are hectic around here. Both kids have been good.
Caitlin is being silly. She will not write her name on her papers at school, just makes a 'C' and won't do more. Well, she brought home a paper the other day with her whole name on it. I asked her who wrote it, knowing she hadn't. She says, 'Fergie wrote my name for me!', even seemed kind of proud of it. Between John and I we guilted her into writing her own name because the next day it was her handwriting on the paper for her whole name. Now she has gone back to the 'C'. Maybe she wants to be like 'The artist formerly known as Prince' and have a symbol instead of her actual name!
Andrew is great. Waking up in good moods and staying happy, still refusing to get on the potty for anybody....I guess this will be the norm for a while. Maybe at spring break I can put him in undies and see what happens! His latest cute thing is that he is 'snockling' me, I asked, you mean snuggle right? No he means snockle and he's very giggly about it!
2 comments:
Please tell C that I'll expect her to write her whole name on her papers. She's the grand daughter of a teacher who never allows short cuts. Please remind her that I expect her to do her VERY best everyday. Gotta keep Grandma happy!!!! LOL
LOL! I agree but we'll see how far we get....she is not real interested in writing right now though it's getting better because the Explorer has a game about writing and she seems to like that!
Post a Comment