Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stuff

My son is such a dope! I went upstairs yesterday morning and found him already awake, in the bathroom pulling the stool over so he could turn the light on. I asked what he was doing, trying to brush his teeth of course! John got the great idea to get the kids automatic toothbrushes and it has definitely increased their interest in brushing but, Andrew is taking it to a whole new level. He is sucking the toothpaste off the brush then putting more on and tonight I actually caught him trying to eat the stuff right out of the tube......ughhhh! Also, before he went inthe bathroom in the morning he "busted" into Caitlin's room to get her to go brush teeth with him. She was very grumpy about being woken up by her pesty little brother!

2 comments:

Helen Gromadzki said...

Gee, that's a coincidence.... our cats also line up to get their toothpaste right out of the tube each night. Of course, the toothpaste is made only for kitties.

Just think of all the dental bills you'll save!

Theresa said...

So Roo must be channeling Sugar and Spice! He's been channeling Lady when I change the sheets ont e bed, he is all over it just like she used to do. Difference is he doesn't claw me when I try to get him off!